The best source for your caregiving and long term care needs.
The vast majority of people need or will need help with a family caregiving event. People will experience this as caregivers, as care-recipients or both. Financing this care is a priority that most people are unaware of and unprepared for. Additionally, these family caregiving events can be made easier if some simple steps are taken sooner rather than later.
Please explore and share these discounted products, services or checklists and educational materials.
- Care Planning
- Face-to-Face Cognitive & Functional Assessments
- Fall Prevention
- Home & Bathroom Safety
- Coaching, Education & Medication Management
- And More...
- 5% Exclusive Network Discounts
- Innovative Products for Caregivers & Seniors
- Home Safety Equipment
- Bathroom Safety Tools
- Caregiver Supplies
- Adaptive Equipment
- Unbiased Information for Medicare Plans and Purchasing
- Medicare Prescription Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Supplements
- Supported by National Council on Aging & Their Partners
- Part-Time Caregivers
- Full-Time Caregivers
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Senior, Pet & Childcare
- Caregiving 800-Hotlines
- Caregiving Learning Center
- Practical Caregiving
- Balancing Work & Caregiving
- Find Facilities & Services Nationwide
About this site
This site offers you and your family information on caregiving and long term care as well as access to unique products, services and special network discounts through your employer.